Full course description
This course (16 sessions, 3hr each weekly, January- May) will provide students with test-taking strategies required for the medical school entrance exam. The course will include a skillset to improve question-solving abilities. Sample questions will be discussed in class, and practice for subject-specific tests and full-length tests will be provided online. Review guides and notes for each topic will also be posted online, which needs to be reviewed before each session. Instructors include subject-specific college professors and experienced MCAT takers. Course format involves synchronous online sessions with the instructors on zoom.
- Dr. Frank Kovacs (Chemistry)
- Dr. Mahesh Pattabiraman (Chemistry)
- Dr. Surabhi Chandra (Biology)
- Dr. Nick Hobbs (Biology)
- Dr. Yipeng Sui (Biology)
- Dr. Brandon Marshall (Physics)
- Dr. Evan Hill (Psychology)
- Dr. Kurt Borchard (Sociology)
- Ms. Peggy Abels (Health Science Director)
The course fee does not include processing fees required by our vendor.